July 18, 2008

A White Dresser

The project I did on Monday was paint my dresser. Now I had this wonderful before picture but I erased it off my camera before I uploaded it. So you have to imagine kind of a yellow wood dresser that's old. Joe bought for me from his old roommate when he was moving out.

On Monday I was back on the front yard staining and painting. This time I used a roller because spray painting left some spots. I installed new hardware and my new hardware almost cost more than what we paid for the dresser!





















This is in the guest bedroom and soon the walls will be a dark blue and the trim will be white. And once I paint a couple of more pieces of furniture we'll be set!




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment