July 6, 2008

Bella

Let me introduce to the first member of our family.


This is Bella, our almost three year old Cocker Spaniel. She was my birthday present last year and my most favorite present ever. She is a really sweet dog whom I love. Her favorite things are walks around the neighborhood, snuggling, going on car rides, barking, running, and playing fetch.






















This is one of my favorite pictures of her because she looks really concerned. :)


About a month ago, we noticed that Bella was acting more tired and wouldn't eat. We took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with Auto-immune Anemia. That means that her White Blood Cells were eating her Red Blood Cells. The vet said that there was a good chance that she might not make it. But here we are and Bella is almost back to normal. She has to take medicine but she is worth it.



















Soon I will introduce you to all that there is about Cooper, our new cocker spaniel we adopted right before the wedding.




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment