August 14, 2008

The Top 10 Best Things about Marriage




















I have been married now for over two months (75 days to be exact). And I really love being married. It's not entirely different from being single but there are some amazing things

10. Someone in my bed. At first, I worried about sharing a bed him, anyone for that matter. But it's really nice to look over and see him (or hear him snore).

9. We love playing with our dogs. They are our children (hopefully are only children for a couple of years) and he shares my enthusiasm for dogs.

8. He eats my cooking and gives me compliments.

7. We learn from each other. As any marriage, you come from two different backgrounds and it can be fun to create a whole new tradition.

6. I have a man around to do projects around the house.

5. I actually get to see Joe everyday. As many of you know Joe and I had a long distance relationship and even engagement. We had two summers when I was home from school but otherwise our relationship was phone calls and instant messages.

4. He accepts my quirkiness and let's me be me.

3. We do the everyday things together like napping, and watching TV, and playing with our dogs.

2. Whenever I need to someone to hold me. he's always there.

1. We experience church, ministry, life together.



________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Loo said...

Ughhhh... I know I'm not ready for marriage, but this list reminds me of how much I want to be married.

Whitney said...

I agree with everything you said. Being married is the biggest blessing in my life - by far. My husband and me had a long distance relationship for 4 years and a year of that was engagement. (we went to seperate colleges). It was hard, but definitely worth it in the end. Every day is SO much fun when you're married to your best friend.

Post a Comment