August 19, 2008

Back to School?

This Fall will mark the first time that I have not gone back to school in 17 years--kindergarten through 4 years of college. When I ended last semester, I was exhausted and thought that no school would be a welcome change. But now as others are starting school and I am not, it's strange feeling. Joe started his fourth semester at Southern Seminary today and I think he is really going to enjoy it.

I am however not fully out of 'school'. I am going to starting classes at the Seminary Wives Institute starting August 28th. I am taking Spiritual Disciplines starting out. I am excited about this. Joe has said that he will drive me down on Thursday nights and spend time doing homework or working out. So I guess I am a student too.






________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! i'm taking SWI too! i'm so excited you'll be here! so you have to commute an hour every thursday??? don't worry it will be totally worth it :) the spiritual disciplines book is AWESOME!!! i'm taking the essentials class this semester. if you have any questions or need anything, please let me know! see you next thursday!

Post a Comment