August 27, 2008

What Am I Doing?

Watching...
Jon and Kate Plus Eight
Project Runway


Reading...

The Yada Yada Prayer Group


Just Finished Reading...

Friday Night Knitting Club

Listening To...

Kathryn Scott "I Belong"

Studying...

Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore

Over-Indulging On...

No Bake Cookies


Praying For...
Our Church and Our Ministry

Trying out...

Cleaning Schedule

Gearing Up For...

Seminary Wife Institute!

Looking Forward To

Going to Georgia this weekend!




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love John and Kate Plus 8. It makes my life look so normal. And now thanks to your blog I'm also making No Bake Cookies. The kids thank you. ;o)

Loo said...

Jon and Kate Plus 8 is probably my new favorite show.
I love that family... I wish I could watch those kids grow up forever.
However, whenever I watch it, I thank God I don't have kids. And eight kids at that. I don't know how they do it... they are amazing.

Post a Comment