August 7, 2008

Off to Chi Town

We are leaving for Chicago this afternoon. And what's kind of fun is the trip is completely not planned. But we do know that we are going to see Wicked on my Birthday (Friday)! This was miss Tricia's idea and I decided that Joe and I needed to dress up!. Hopefully there will be pictures to document our adventures and fun stories to tell.

Joe's old roommate is coming to take care of the dogs. We won't tell him what to expect from Cooper. Remember my scarf I started a couple of weeks ago? Well I use wooden needles. I have learned (twice) that I cannot leave the knitting within Cooper's nose because that means my needles will be no more. He has eaten three needles while doing this project. I bought a super cute knitting bag today so I must remember to keep my knitting in there away from Cooper and his chewing tendencies.

Also yesterday at work while there was a lull in calls, I was thinking of a couple of ideas to revamp the blog so be on the lookout in the future!



________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Came across your blog, Have fun in Chicago!

Post a Comment