August 25, 2008

The Church Voted...

As many of you know the Church voted yesterday for Joe to be the senior pastor. I woke up feeling awful so I had to miss the morning service but I was determined to go to evening service when they voted. But the church has called Joe to be the Pastor and we are very excited!



And honestly I am a little nervous. I had finally learned all the youth and got to know them and now my task is much bigger! I think the church will be patient with me as I start these new change.

I am officially a Pastor's Wife.

























________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

2 comments:

The Pink Potpourri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is so exciting that joe got voted as pastor!!! what an incredible blessing. you two are going to be so wonderful for this church family. i can't wait to hear how it goes!

and thanks for signing up to be a part of the swap!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Congrats! That is very exciting for both of you!

Post a Comment