August 12, 2008

Homemade Bread

For my birthday, I bought myself a bread maker. I'm not sure where I got my urge to make homemade bread. So I researched for an affordable but good bread maker. So I ordered the Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker. It came in the mail while we were in Chicago and I tried it out last night! I started out with a more simple recipe and made whole wheat bread.














It was expensive at first to buy the initial ingredients like molasses (who keeps molasses in the pantry?) but now I have my stock and can make bread whenever I want. It was also really simple. For this one it needed exact measurements so I used my digital food scale like 21 3/8 ounces of whole wheat flour but you just add the ingredients in, put the yeast in the yeast dispenser and tell it what type of bread you are makng and then (5 hours later) fresh bread! And it tasted like bread!
Look at tomorrow for a fun recipe!




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Loo said...

You are so cute... being a wife and making bread. I love it.

I can't wait to visit and taste this delicious bread... that *gasp* tastes like bread!

Post a Comment