July 19, 2008

A Weekend with Mikah

Joe picked up his niece Mikah yesterday and she is spending the weekend here. Then Joe will take her home when he takes the youth to Florida. She has a had a fun day with going to the swimming pool and going to Chuck E Cheese. She is sleeping in the guest bedroom and calls it Mikah's room!


After her bath yesterday I wrapped her hair in a towel and she is hamming it up for the camera. The towel lasted like a minute before it was too heavy for her.
























And here is Mikah and Bella. I told Mikah I wanted to take her with me in pocket all the time but she didn't think she could do that. So we settled on a picture with her and Bella!



















________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Mikah is having a good time. I had no doubt.

Aunt Michelle

Post a Comment