July 30, 2008

More Painting

I am painting the guest bedroom today. We are painting it a dark blue green to complement the bedding in the guest bedroom. I was going to upload a picture I took of the bedroom before but Cooper chewed up my memory card. So hopefully tomorrow I can show a picture of the finished bedroom after a run to walmart for a memory card.

Tomorrow our good friend Melissa who is a photographer is going to shoot a few pictures of our family tomorrow. More specifically Joe, me, Bella and Cooper will have a family portrait! We are excited but also a little nervous because you just do not know what to expect when our dogs are involved!



________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Loo said...

Cooper would chew up your memory card.
Can't wait to see a picture of the bedroom I will inhabit when I visit you.

Post a Comment