In order to get to know me a little better, I thought I would fill out a little survey.
1. What time do you get up in the mornings?
If I am working 5:45 am, if not around 8:30
2. Diamonds or pearls?
I love diamonds
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I saw Wanted with my husband and some of his students without realizing how bad it was.
4. What are your favorite TV shows?
Friends, Jon & Kate plus 8, I Love Lucy, Gilmore Girls, Golden Girls, Law and Order, Top Chef
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
Hmm, I used to not like Chinese Food but I am starting to like that so I'm not sure
8. What is your favorite singer/music group?
Jon Mclaughlin--check him out! He graduated from my school at Anderson University when I was a freshman.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. Favorite sandwich?
Ham and Cheese
11. What characteristics do you despise?
Pride and dishonesty
12. Favorite item of clothing?
I love comfy sweatshirts
13. If you could go anywhere in the world, on vacation, where would you go?
I used to answer Italy for this question but I was blessed to go there so now I will say France.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
I love Old Navy, and Target has really cute clothes.
15. Where would you retire to?
Near my family
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Well my last birthday, Joe was here in North Vernon when I was home in Evansville and he was having tests done on my birthday and they were seriously considering a really bad problem and I was all alone and wasn't with him. Definitely not my favorite birthday.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Whatever sport Joe is watching. Right now the All-Star Baseball game is on.
18. Do you have piercings?
On my ears. I used to have my cartilage pierced but that grew back.
19. Can you play an instrument?
I can play the piano and I played the flute in middle school.
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person
22. What is your shoe size?
6.5 or a 7. Funny story I guess I used to always think my feet were bigger than they were and just recently figured out why my shoes never fit right.
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
My sweet Bella is now 3.
24. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be an author.
25. What is your favorite candy?
26. What is your favorite flower?
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
For so long it was May 31st our wedding day so now we'll say my birthday.
28. What is your full name?
Alison Marie Mayes
29. What are you listening to right now?
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Right now I am drinking my banana milk shake I made....yum!
31. Do you wish on stars?
No I believe in a Sovereign God so I don't really do wishes.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I guess I would say red because that's my hair color but really red isn't a favorite color of mine.
33. How is the weather right now?
It's warm and its night time.
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
35. Favorite soft drink?
Coca-Cola. When I was in Russia you had to say the full name to order one and now I am in the habit.
36. Favorite restaurant?
37. Hair color?
38 What was your favorite toy as a child?
This monkey that you could wrap around you and I named him Billy Bob but Bob for short.
39. Are you afraid of the dark?
I don't like the dark when I am alone
40. Chocolate or Vanilla?
41. Coffee or Tea?
42. Do you have any pets?
Two cocker spaniels Bella and Cooper
43. The last time you cried?
I think at the wedding.
44. What is under your bed?
45. What did you do last night?
I went to Joe's softball game and then we played Taboo with a couple of his students.
46. What are you afraid of?
Honestly, being attacked.
47. Salty or Sweet?
48. How many keys on your key ring?
49. How many years at your current job?
About three weeks now
50. Favorite day of the week?
51. How many towns have you lived in?
Well I grew up in Evansville, IN, then went to school for four years in Anderson, IN and then moved to North Vernon, IN after I got married.
52. How tall are you?
5'3 and 1/2" That 1/2" is very important.
53. How much do you weigh?
Who would answer that?
54. Do you have a tattoo?
If you read all of that, you must have been as bored as I was to fill it out.
And because you read all of that some more childhood pictures for all to enjoy
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!