July 1, 2008

A New Job

I started my job today at Columbus Peds. The people there were very friendly and really went out of the way to make me feel comfortable. Part of my job will be answering the triage phone from parents of the kids with concerns. I listened to many of those calls. Also today newborns came in to see the doctors and they were SO cute! The first thing I thought when I held one was that I wanted one now! And then I remembered, I am not ready for kids. Silly me! What I think will be the best about this job is having a normal life. It is almost guarenteed that a starting nurse will work the night shift and holidays. But I can still be a good wife and see my husband. I even made him dinner today when I came home. I tried out a new recipe: marinated pork chops. I marinated them overnight and I was pretty impressed :) You can find the recipe here.
Our whole wedding DVD came in the mail yesterday. It's weird watching a video that's always looking at you. Especially the time when we prayed and there was a close up of my face and I peeked! It is so nice to watch it over and over. Don't worry I won't make you watch it! But do still look at our wedding short in an earlier post!

Because Joe did not make the bed this morning and it seems to silly to make the bed when in a couple of hours I will be in bed so instead I will show a pictures of our piano. We were very blessed that a piano was given to us as a wedding gift. It needs to be tuned but I am so excited to be able to play again. I sat down to play some music and then I remembered that all the music I played growing up was my mom's. I need to get my own piano music!
























________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Loo said...

I am so glad you update every day.... and you have pictures all the time.
It makes me feel like I get to see you everyday. Thank you.

Post a Comment