July 25, 2008

Registered Nurse

I am officially and legally a Registered Nurse. I took my boards yesterday, hence the overwhelming feeling I felt yesterday in my post. I was a WRECK because Joe was gone and I thought I had bombed it but I looked today on the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency website and searched and there I was with a license number! So happy and relieved. I looked when I was at work today and I nearly cried! And then they got my an ice cream cake for congratulations. The people there are so great!

I just wanted to share my news with you! And Joe is coming home tonight! Whoo-hoo!!



________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Loo said...

Yay!!! I'm so proud and happy for you. I knew you could do it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know you must be relieved.

Aunt Michelle

Post a Comment