July 12, 2008

No Doggie Day

Bella is at the beauty salon today called Paws and Claws. They also offer Doggie Daycare so we decided that Cooper needed a doggie day. I am sure right now he is running around the shop licking everyone and Bella is being shy.

VBS is now over but it was a fun week. Last night was the Parent's Night and everyone sang the songs they had learned. They were sooo cute!! One girl stayed up there the whole time even if she didn't know the song.

Last night I made Joe rearrange some stuff in the living room and we hung up our gorgous mirror we received as a wedding gift from Crate and Barrel. I will have to post a picture of that soon.

The next project for the house is the guest bedroom. I would like to paint the walls a darker blue and paint some of the furniture white. Maybe I can do that this week. I have this long list of ideas and projects for the house. I just do not tell them to Joe until that project is next or I'm afraid he will bolt.

Now for a fun trip down memory lane. For our wedding ceremony, we created a wedding slideshow with pictures of Joe and I growing up and us dating and such. Last night I spent some time trying to figure out how to publish a powerpoint presentation on the web but I could not get it to work. So over the next few weeks, I'll post some pictures of us growing up.






________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Loo said...

And sometime soon... I will get to stay in the guest bedroom.

Post a Comment