October 11, 2010

Weekend Recap

This past weekend, Joe and I went with our Middle School students to Camp Willow Run in North Carolina. YouthQuest from Liberty University came and led worship, and small groups with our students.


We had a blast! I must admit as we were leaving, I thought "What did I get myself into?" But I soon knew that this would be a fun and God-lifting weekend. We took over 70 students with us.
 
 




 
 


We loved the trip. The camp had canoeing, rock wall climbing, and low ropes courses. We really started connecting with the students and developing relationships. We came home really tired though! Now I am trying to condense my 200+ pictures into a video for the students.




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment