October 22, 2010

Loving my Man


Our Love Story: The Beginning
I thought it was time to dedicate a series to my man. Joe and I started dating my freshman year of college.  Joe is four years older than me and we grew up in church together. I always say that Joe never gave me the time of day when I was younger. I don't remember ever talking to him. Then the summer after I graduated high school, all of my friends ended up at the house he was renting with his friends, including my brother. I went to visit my friend who was interning at a church and Joe was brought up to speak one night. That's when I remember thinking that Joe is really a nice guy! That was probably the first time he ever talked to me. But my being realistic thought this could never happen so I did what any normal girl would do, I would avoid him! I didn't want to seem stupid! But not very long later, we'll say God opened his eyes to me! My favorite part is that Joe didn't tell me his feelings for me until after I left for college and he was four hours away at home!

That is one of our first pictures taken together almost 6 years ago. I don't really look any different! There are still days when I think to myself, I married Joe?! How did that happen? I say God has a sense of humor!




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment