October 13, 2010

Time for Knitting

I have been knitting a lot more recently.

I have been going through phases of being crafty. There are times when I just cannot get enough knitting. And then there are times when not even in my brain waves. In those time, I will stumble upon a crafty blog or see a pattern and I am know that I will have to start again!

Lately, I have been thinking about Christmas. Or sometimes I find myself knitting and Joe will ask "Who is that for?" I will say it's a Christmas present! But then I never know who!

I ordered some beautiful yarn from knitpicks and have started my next project. I have already restarted three times! This pattern is pretty intricate so I am trying to figure out what I am doing.

Who knows? This might be your Christmas present!




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment