September 29, 2008

It's Beginning to Look like Fall

Fall is officially here. Although I do love warm weather, Fall is a welcome change with all of the beautiful colors and fall activities! Last night the youth had their outing after church and we had a hotdog roast and we sat on bales of hay and played corn hole. I really wish I would have brought my camera!

Friday night, I attended my first Jennings County High School Football game. I brought my knitting to keep me entertained during the game. I am glad that I can start knitting things that I can wear soon!


My big plans for fall are pumpkin carving with Joe, I have never done a corn maze before, getting fall decorations for our house, and I want to visit Brown County which is supposed to be beautiful in the fall. What are your plans for the fall?




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i've always wanted to do a corn maze too! let me know if you find a good one!

Post a Comment