September 19, 2008

My Week

We finally got back power on Tuesday afternoon and not a moment too soon. I am so thankful that God did not call me to be a pioneer because here it was not fun! It was nice because I picked up extra hours at work so I was only home in the evening with no power. Monday Joe and I used the projector at church and watched a movie because we did not want to stay home in the dark! :)

But now I am sick with a cold. Because I work with sick kids all day long, this winter will be a doozy (yes I can use doozy!) trying to get my immune system in shape. I am the biggest baby when I am sick. Yesterday I lounged around and got up to run to the grocery store to restock our fridge because we lost so much and to make a quick dinner for Joe. I am one poor Alison! I feel bad for Joe having to put up with me. I think a Friends marathon sounds good tonight to help my woes! What do you like when you are sick?



________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Loo said...

Oh man... I think I am getting sick too. I was coughing a lot last night, and having trouble breathing as I was falling asleep. Now I have a slightly stuffy nose, and I'm afraid it's gonna get worse before it gets better. I want to lay around all weekend, but I have RUSH activities today. Maybe I'll lay around tomorrow. If I do, I will end up watching episodes of "Supernatural". If we were closer, we could lay in your living room together watching "Friend".

Post a Comment