September 5, 2008

Meals

I have found that I kind of enjoy cooking. And I have found that I am not half bad at it. I like to grocery shop and try to find meals. But I am horrible planner of meals. If I have a day off and want to cook, I look through a couple of cookbooks and then go to the grocery store and cook that night. But as seen by this past week, that didn't happen. In fact I haven't cook in over a week. So I need to get better at planning meals! I just finished searching for meals for the week, which includes vegetable soup, pork chops, and roasted chicken. I wrote down all of the ingredients and about to head to the grocery store. I know this will make hubby happy! How do you plan for meals?



________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm horrible at this too!

Thanks for entering the giveaway!

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, Girl. I am the last person you need to seek advice from.. Ugh. Sorry. Your Cooper and Bella are so stinkin' cute. I love your header!

Becky

Unknown said...

i found a ton of recipes on pioneer woman and saved them, and i also like kraft foods. sometimes i get in a big rut, but my husband's not picky at all. i could make pbj every night and he would still be happy :)

Post a Comment