October 5, 2008

Update

The doctors are pretty sure that my Grandma has Myelodysplastic Syndrome which is a cancer that precedes leukemia. My Grandma's body does not produce enough Red and White Blood Cells and Platelets. A doctor has been following this but it has progressed. They will do more tests but they are thinking that she will have to have shots to stimulate her bone marrow to produce these cells and Chemotherapy but we are in good spirits and trust in God and His will.

Previously, I wrote in this post about Light the Night about for Leukemia and Lymphoma research and this really for patients like my Grandma so again I wanted to post my Fundraising Page. Any little bit helps!






________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment