October 13, 2008

My Weekend in a Nutshell

*Worked all day Friday

*Joe and I saw The Express Friday night, about Ernie Davis the football player which was really good!

*Saturday morning was Bethel Day of Caring where groups went to church members houses to do sidework. I did my fair share of raking leaves before I went to watching babies.

*Went to The Leukemia and Lymphoma walk on Saturday which was really great! I met my fundraising goal and got some exercise.

*Ate at Olive Garden twice in one day. Once for dinner, and then on the way home from the walk, our friend realized she left her phone there and treated us to Pumpkin Cheesecake!

*Came home twice to find Cooper out of his crate. He might be a ninja!

*And of course went to church

Now this may not the most exciting of weekends, but I must say...it wore me out!

Next weekend is our Ladies Retreat and Joe is in a wedding.

Did you do anything fun this weekend?




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Loo said...

I watched eleven episodes of the fourth seasons of Dawson's Creek on Saturday, and worked on a puzzle.
How old lady do I sound?
Minus the Dawson's Creek part.

Post a Comment