October 16, 2008

Kitten

This morning Joe came in the bedroom and said there is a kitten outside crying. We brought it inside and this poor little kitten cried because it was scared! Well, I have been wanting a cat for a little bit. I made Joe watch it while I ran to the store. I bought some milk replacement and kitten food. It hasn't been too interested in the food but it does enjoy licking up the milk. I bought a bottle too but it likes to lick from the bowl. I also called the vet and we are going to take it this afternoon! This is like taking care of a newborn. Isn't it a cutie?













________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Loo said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I love kittens (and cats!!!). She is so adorable... I'm glad you got a cat.
How are the dogs taking to her?

Post a Comment