January 31, 2009

25 Random Things

This little survey is going around Facebook so I decided to post my responses here

1. I got married three weeks after I graduated nursing school
2. I never imagined that I would live in a small town our first years of marriage but that was God's plan for us.
3. I became a Pastor's Wife at age 23
4. I have two cocker spaniels and kitten and yes I do call myself their mom.
5. I was supposed to work as a Labor and Delivery nurse at Columbus Regional Hospital but the hospital flooded two days before I was supposed to start. Now I work at a Pediatrician's office and educate moms all day.
6. I like to cook but I really wish that dishes were never involved. Yuck!
7. I 'met' my husband in elementary school at church but I say that he never noticed me until I graduated high school
8. I have been to Russia, Italy, and Mexico and would love to tour Europe.
9. I don't think I ever watched an episode of Friends when it was on TV but loved it when Joe got me the first season of it on DVD
10. I love my DVR so much so that sometimes in real life I want to rewind something to process it again! :)
11. When I was little I would save my allowance to buy Babysitter's Club Books
12. I am trying to be more crafty as I grow up. I can knit and crochet, and now I want to learn how to sew with my new sewing machine.
13. I really like to read. I used to annoy Joe with my nightstand lamp on when he was trying to sleep.
14. I want to go to photography school.
15. I often think of all the places in the US that I want to live.
16. I learned to play the piano in the first grade. We received a piano as a wedding present and I play now almost everyday.
17. I would like to go someday to go to seminary with Joe to take more classes.
18. I was planning on how we could get a cat for our family and then we found Levi on our porch.
19. I am a natural redhead.
20. I have no problem watching the same television show over again if I like it.
21. I don't like tea at all and I am married to an avid sweet tea drinker
22. My husband is my best friend.
23. I love lasagna but my husband isn't big on Italian food
24. I sometimes sleep with three animals in my bed
25. I have always been very conscious of time. It really bothers me when I don't know what time it is but I am not usually on time for things!



________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment