January 1, 2009

2009

It is officially 2009 (which I am sure that you already knew that)! This year I want to go through Charles Spurgeon's Morning and Evening. It is 730 devotionals for (get this) the Morning and Evening!

This evening's reading had a great quote. "We will be glad and rejoice in You. We will not open the gates of the year to the sorrowful notes of the organ, but to the sweet strains of the harp of joy and the high-sounding cymbals of gladness."

I hope that you all are excited to start this new year. Last Sunday the Pastor (who happens to be my hubbie) spoke on how easily we break New Year's Resolutions. But when we make commitments to God we are more likely to do them because we rely on God. What are you going to commit to? I am still working on my commitments and maybe I will share those later.




________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment