February 21, 2009

Priorities

We all have different responsibilities in life. I am a Christian, a wife, a Pastor's Wife, a nurse, and a student.

I struggle with how to do all of these well, not just get by. As I visit other blogs, and read about other women, I feel I am way behind in how I am managing my life

Jesus says in Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
As we all carry our different roles and responsibilities, the only way to do them successfully we must first seek God and His direction. I have found when I am most spending quality time in the Word, that I get the most done.

With this in mind, I plan for on for the next couple of weeks post more about my priorities. I hope you join me on the journey.





________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment