February 5, 2009

New Blog Design

Do you like my new blog design? Hilary at Simply Yours Designs did it for me! Make sure to check her out!

I decided to change the name of my blog with the blog design. I think I am already on my new life so I thought a name change was due. Living Joyfully is how I want to live my life. I know that my God is the ulitmate giver of Joy so I need to reflect that.

If you want to make sure you catch all updates, you can hit the subscribe button on the left where you can enter your email address or become a follower of my blog!

Let me know what you think!


________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your new blog design! its so cute. yes, i am taking swi this semester...baptist beliefs. what are you taking?

Hil @ Simply Yours said...

I'm so glad you like it! I love your blog name by the way. The word I picked for 2009 that I wanted in my life was "Joy". It's a wonderful thing to have. :) It was so much fun working with you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the future!

Post a Comment