February 9, 2009

Memory Monday

When I first started this blog, I started doing Memory Monday where my goal was to memorize a verse per week. As you can see by the lack of Memory Mondays in the last few months, I haven't done so well.

But, it's never too late to memorize God's word! God wants us to hide His word in our heart, and memorization is a great tool! Here is what John Piper says about memorizing scripture

So here is Memory Monday!

1 Corinthians 1:12
"For our boast is this, the testimony of our conscience, that we behaved in the world with simplicity and godly sincerity, not by earthly wisdom but by the grace of God, and supremely so toward you."

Will you memorize it with me?


________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment