January 27, 2011

Thursday Thoughts



I decided to have rambling post about my random thoughts. Please contain your excitement!
 
My latest addiction is Joe's Play Station 3. Now I am not playing the video games...I love my Netflix streaming on my TV. But I am too embarrassed to say what I have been watching again.
 
I had my last shift yesterday of orientation with my preceptor. Tuesday, I start being a big girl nurse and will be completely responsible for my patients! What is really great about Labor and Delivery is that everyone works together and I have people I can run to for help! It's definitely different that I thought it would be but I am still very thankful for my job.
 
I really need to clean the kitchen. I won't say how many days the dishes have been sitting in the sink.
 
I was looking at groupon today for deals. Does anyone do groupon?
 
 
________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment