March 2, 2009

Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake


My favorite recipe I found off of Kraft was Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake


Ingredients


1-1/2 cups multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 jar (14-1/2 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
1 cup 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese


HEAT oven to 375ºF. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water for the last 1 min.


COOK and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. Add spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Simmer 3 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in Cream cheese.


DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spoon into 2-qt. or 8-inch square baking dish.

BAKE 20 min. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min.
YUMMY!!





________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Erica said...

Yummy! I'm adding this to my cooking queue! I found your blog through Hilary's site.....I'm Erica....so nice to "meet" you. :) I look forward to reading more about what God is doing in your life and ministry.

Post a Comment