March 9, 2009

Marriage Lessons

Joe and I are doing pre-marital counseling with a couple who is going to get married in June. We also invited our youth pastor and his wife to the session. It was a great time discussing and reflecting on marriage.

I think 9 months ago before we got married, I would tell you marriage is a lot like dating but living together. What I am leaning is how much partnership there is in marriage. Got created marriage to unite a man and a woman. Even small decisions I make can affect out whole marriage. Joe is supposed to be the most important person in the world to me, even more important than my future children.

It's been a great time for me to reflect and see the ways that I am loving and serving Joe. I pray that we have 50 years together!






________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment