March 7, 2009

Neglected Blog

I have been neglecting my blog here lately. I think by the time I get home from a long day and I am just wiped and usually after a night activity, my poor blog doesn't get updated!!

I love warm weather! Today it is in the 70's and that makes me so much happier. I am so ready for spring!

Joe is leaving Monday for the 9 Marks in Washington DC for a whole seven days. Definitely will not be my favorite week ever. I think I do alright by myself but I want someone there when I am sleeping. Thank goodness for my three critters!

I am making Stuffed Mushrooms tonight for a dinner we are going to and we are discussing the 5 Love Languages with other couples. Should be fun!
I promise to do better blogging next week!


________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment