August 29, 2012

Citrus Lane August Box

I saw an ad on Facebook one day about a monthly baby subscription service and I was intrigued. It was for Citrus Lane. Citrus Lane is a surprise subscription service where you receive 4-5 items based on your child's age and gender. The idea was to introduce parent's to new products that they might never know about. The cost is $25 for box. I received a 20% discount by finding a code.
 
This is actually my second box. This picture was taking with my iphone before I dispersed the items to Amelia. I thought this box was actually better than the box previous.
 
 
 
 
I (I mean Amelia!) received:
 
 
This is a fun toy that babies can play hide and seek and has a teether attached. This toy can attacher to the babies' stroller.

Keepin' Fresh Baby Food Storage
Two baby food containers. Great for sending Amelia with Food.

Counting with Wayne Thiebaud
An adorable book with charming pictures.

Plum Organics Stage 2--Apple Raisin Quinoa Baby Food Pouch
Amelia downed that at lunch yesterday.

CleanWell Disinfectant Spray
Awesome on the go disinfectant spray.

Citrus Lane valued this box at $32.17 in the insert that came with box. Amazon as the prices slightly lower. Some boxes have higher values. It's a fun surprise you receive in the mail.

If you are interested, you can use my referral code here Citrus Lane Subscription. Right now you can start your monthly subscription for less! Take 10% off the cost of your subscription with code SPRINGFUN. You'll save $7.50 on three months, $12.50 on six months, or $25 on twelve months!

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment