April 29, 2010

Living Through Miscarriages

I do not typically blog about anything too personal or I just like to add the positive things of life.
6 months ago, I took a pregnancy test on a whim a week before my period was due. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was thrilled to see two pink lines. Joe was a little skeptical so we went and bought a digital pregnancy test which declared "Pregnant". After a happy call to my parents, and visit home that next weekend to tell the rest of the family, we were pretty excited. The following week I woke up and knew I having a miscarriage. It was a pretty awful two days but slowly we started to recover. 

Last week, I took another pregnancy test and two pink lines again. We were both excited but we both in the back of our heads thought maybe we shouldn't be too excited.
I woke up Tuesday, and now I knew it was another miscarriage. Both were the exact same day.
I always thought I would get married and getting pregnant would be no problem but that is not God's plan for us.These are moments that I know God is near and still a loving God to us.

The truth of the gospel has been pressed on my heart. i know that God has met my every need. He brought my a Savior who in my place took the full wrath of God in order that I can be reconciled with God. When I think of this thought I know that everything else in life is bonus. God is still good.


________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here Twitter me here Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Your bravery and courage for opening up this part of your soul does not go unnoticed. You are a beautiful and precious warrior. Keep fighting. This too shall pass.

Jackie said...

Thank you for sharing your story. Hopefully we will both have healthy babies some day soon :)

Post a Comment