June 28, 2008

Wedding

I just returned from my cousin's wedding in Indianapolis. It was a beautiful wedding in the bride's backyard. It had a garden feel to it and it turned out lovely. Another interesting part of the evening was meeting Eric Stromer from Clean Sweep on TLC and a show on HGTV. He was very friendly and nice to us but my mom made me go with her to meet him and I was embarrassed.



Tomorrow my parents are driving down from Indy to go to our church here and I will try and convince my dad to do some little projects here while we have him! :)

Aren't we cute!




















Me and my mom
















My mom and Grandma



















The Reception Tent




















And with my sneaky camera skills a picture of Eric Stromer...hehe



























________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment