September 2, 2013

Liam is 2 Months!


 
Liam's first 2 months flew by! It was a month full of snuggles, family, playing, and growing.
 
 

Last week he was 13 lbs 2 oz (75%) and 24" (90%). Another baby getting their height from Daddy! He grew so much this month! I am squeezing him into size 1 diapers to finish a box and wears 0-3 month clothes but can fit 3-6 months. He nurses every 2-3 hours during the day. At night he will go 3-4 hours. He has taken a bottle and did great with it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
He is starting to smile more and talk to us. Amelia still loves him but still working on being gentle with him. I really hope that they have a special relationship as they grow up.
 
 
I forgot with Amelia how hard we fight to get naps. He cat naps during the day and does better at night. Two nights ago he slept from 8 pm to 6 am!  I started using the sleep sack with the swaddle and he goes much longer!
 
 
 
He enjoys being in his swing and of course being held. I also use the moby wrap with him. I am still his favorite but he is starting to love his Daddy! We love our little boy so much!
 
 
________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment