December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011


Get Ready For Picture Overload!




We celebrated Amelia's First Christmas in Indiana! We traveled throught the night the Sunday night before Christmas. We left after a Christmas party and decided to go as far as Amelia would let us. She actually did really great in the car. She woke up twice to feed. She was fussy when we put her back in the carseat but stopped crying after 10 minutes or so. The next week was spent showing off our Amelia Grace. She met her Great Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.






Everything was an opportunity for a photo shoot!






Highlights of the week:
Amelia took her first bottle to start getting ready for me going back to work. She took it like a champ!


She also slept through the night Decemeber 23! She slept from 8:30 to 5:30. I was so proud! However I woke up at 3:00 and never could go back to sleep. I guess my body had gotten used to being woken up all night.

Amelia also met Santa! My Grandmother's Assisted Living Home had Santa and Friends visit so Amelia came to meet Santa. I enjoyed getting a free picture with Santa without waiting in lines at the mall! Amelia wore her Santa outfit for Santa but she was so excited she fell asleep before he got there! :)
 
 
Amelia met her Cousins Mikah, Hudson, and Camden
 
Funny Story My parents dog Bailey loved Amelia. I was actually nervous how he would be all week with her but wherever Amelia was, Bailey wanted to be too. I know he misses her now!
 
She had her first Hupp Family Christmas which is Joe's large family. It was nice to add Amelia to our annual staircase photos.
 
 
 
Amelia was very blessed this Christmas with clothes, toys, books, her window seat cover! We had to use Joe's parents luggage rack to be able to get everything home! We traveled through the day on Tuesday and Amelia still did really good. But I could tell that she was over her car seat! Poor baby!
 
Did you have a good Christmas?
 
 
 
 
________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment