August 10, 2009

Annie

I haven't written on here about Annie in a long time. Annie came into our lives by surprise and definitely was been a handful! She is all puppy, full of energy, and loves everyone that she meets! It's hard for her to understand if someone doesn't want to stop and love her!

Cooper and Annie have become fast friends and she loves to wrestle with Levi.

Just like life with a kitten, I am not sure I was ready for a puppy. She is into everything, very hyper, and full of puppyness. But then all of sudden she will lay down next to you on the couch, give a puppy sigh and you automatically fall in love!








She's a keeper! And today she is leaving for 2 days to have her 'special' surgery! Hopefully absence does make the heart grower fonder.





________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment