May 17, 2009

New House, New Rules

One of my goals in moving to our new house was doing a better job keeping it clean. A lady at work told me about Flylady and the little steps you do to keep your house clean. At our old house, we had CHAOS (can't have anyone every syndrome).

The first step is to keep your kitchen sink shining. There is this long process to getting your sink clean. My goal is have my sink clean and free of dishes every night before I go to bed. Now I cannot say this has happened every night but I am doing pretty good!

This has moved over into other areas of our house. Hubby is doing a good job of making the bed every morning (because I get up before him). But this morning, Joe gets up way before me on Sundays and I came back into the bedroom and thought 'Joe didn't make the bed this morning!' I forgot that I was the last one up!

Our house is staying a lot nicer! No dogs are allowed on our new couch! So with our new house, we have new rules! Do you have any rules for your house?







________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

3rd Wave Inc said...

An alarm clock is a necessity in every household to keep us on time with our daily activities especially if you're always on the go.

Post a Comment