July 13, 2009

The Past Month

I haven't updated in a long time! Partly because I have been busy and partly because I forget to update!

The last month has been busy and fun. We had a 4th of July party at our house. We planned for lots of people because we have a huge backyard. But it rained, and RAINED all day. It started being comical about an hour before everyone came over when it was pouring! But we had lots of fun and I even made this Flag Cake.

This past week was Vacation Bible School. The theme was Boomerang Express. I helped with music and I think I might sing the theme song for the rest of my life.

Joe and I also have a new niece. Her name is Camden Rhys. She is beautiful. We went to Evansville on Friday night to see her and spend time with family and friends. Next time we go down hopefully I will see her awake!


I promise to do better at taking pictures this next month!


________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment