June 4, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

Last Sunday was our 1 year wedding anniversary! We spent the day in Evansville and then traveled down to Joe's parent's lake house in Kentucky for the week. I really enjoyed watching our wedding ceremony again and looking back on this las year together. (If you haven't seen our wedding video, you need to see it here.

It has been the best and the quickest year of my life! We have really started to mold our life together, adjusted to each other and building upon our marriage. To all who have yet been married, know that marriage takes work and effort in order to make it work, but so worth it!


I love my husband!


________________________________________
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me here Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur wedding picture where everybody was jumping was very adorabley cute

Post a Comment